Press Windows+R and type odbcad32 then hit enter. It will open below window.
Click On Add
Select SQL Server and click Finish. It will open Below window.
1. Provide ODBC connection name, Description and Instance name which you want to connect and click next.
2. Choose Windows or SQL Authentication and provide LoginID and Password.
3. Check the box “Change the default database to” and select the database name that you want to use from the drop down list and click next.
4. You can leave this page as it is or choose the options like “Save the long running queries” and click finish.
5. Now click on Test Data Source. Test should complete successfully. Click OK to create the connection.
6. Provide error details in comment If you get any error.